Hotel Vladimirovsky: a new big SMARTEQ project
More than 3 years ago, our team began work on the Vladimirovsky Hotel in the Leningrad Region, and in November of this year, the long-awaited technical opening took place.
We began our work with consultations on the design of systems in the hotel (LAN, PBX and SKiTV), and after that we switched to the supply of basic equipment from world manufacturers:
1. Switches and Wifi access points - Extreme networks
2. Telephone exchange and telephones for hotel staff - Avaya
3. Phones in rooms - Vtech
4. Headend and antenna post - Fracarro
5. Hotel TVs - Samsung
6. Minibars and safes - Omnitec
Hoteza TV interactive system with the most complete package of information and entertainment services is now also available to every hotel guest.
In addition, we carried out a lot of work on the installation and commissioning of several systems: we adjusted the antenna post (terrestrial channels, Tricolor satellite, Hotbird satellite), installed and commissioned the head station and the Hoteza system.
SMARTEQ, as a system integrator of hotel IT systems, participates in all stages of the project. That is why we guarantee the reliability, quality and timeliness of work, as well as provide warranty and post-warranty service for all installed systems.
- 19 January 2022 ZENROS: manage hotel energy consumption without sacrificing guest comfort
- 18 January 2022 Hotel Tochka na karte. Lodeynoye Pole - the first project of 2022
- 27 December 2021 Radisson Hotel Gorizont: final project in 2021