Upgrade of existing systems
Along with design, installation, and commissioning activities, SMARTEQ provides maintenance and upgrade services for low-voltage systems at existing hotels.
Highly qualified SMARTEQ experts can operate with low-current systems of any complexity.
The following systems may be subject to maintenance service and upgrade:
- Structured cable network (SCN)
- Local area network and wireless Wi-Fi network (LAN)
- Private branch exchange and microcellular system (PBX)
- Collective TV reception systems, interactive TV and digital signage (CTV)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Guest Room Management Systems (GRMS)
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Hotel Systems (MMK).
The scope of the upgrade services may include:
- Audit of the existing low-voltage systems,
- Drawing up and coordination of upgrade options, including budget estimates,
- Installation and commissioning,
- Providing as-built documentation, and
- Warranty and post-warranty service.