SMARTEQ team has extensive experience in design and installation of low-voltage systems at international and domestic hotels, and is ready to carry out a full range of design works:
- Design draft (design task),
- Design and detailed documentation,
- As-built documentation, including reports after the audit of existing systems.
Taking into account our experience accumulated over the years of operation and knowledge in the field of foreign and domestic standards, SMARTEQ can act as a consultant to project teams developing the projects of varying complexity.
Projects of hotel low-voltage systems:
- Structured cable network (SCN)
- Local area network and wireless Wi-Fi network (LAN)
- Private branch exchange and microcellular system (PBX)
- Collective TV reception systems, interactive TV and digital signage (CTV)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Guest Room Management Systems (GRMS)
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Hotel Systems (MMK).
When the SMARTEQ team is involved in the project, reliability, high quality, and economic feasibility of the decisions taken are ensured from the very beginning.